Welcome

Looking for a classic car? Tired of not finding the car of your dreams? Here at Vintage Customs LA we offer the solution. Classic car's ranging from the 1920's to the 1970's, in showroom condition for the photographer, model, agency, consumer, or viewer. Take a look at our showroom, and you will find the car of your dreams.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

1921 Ford Race Car: Project Vintage Race Car

Sorry I haven't been updating the blog recently. There has been a lot going on with work, but I'm back!
Today I went to see my painter about my 1921 Ford Race car.The color scheme came out perfect. This is just the beginning stages, stay tuned. 

P.S. I am looking for a photographer to shoot this car in a couple weeks. If you are up for it send me an email or give me a call. 

Sorry for the bad quality. 


No comments:

Post a Comment